Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

Lets look for treasure!



I am here to tell you that I had so much fun during our Sailing Day. We saw people capsize their boat and I laughed at it. When Summer was standing at the front of the boat it felt like she was in the Titanic movie.

When I capsized my boat the water felt like I was touched by a whale then one of our sailing teachers came and got us into the speedboat and towed us to shore. I went on the boat again with Summer and after 15 mins we met up with all of our friends. Soon another boat  capsized. J.R, a man with a huge brown beard came and picked up more of my friends and took them back to shore with their boat.

After we were picked up and dropped to shore we had our lunch then after we had lunch J.R. told us to sail to Kelly Tarltons and try to capsize our boats.

When we were done with our capsizing we went back to shore and pulled all of our boats to higher ground.

I really enjoyed everything we did today but my favourite part was the capsizing.
Thanks to the Lion Foundation,Rotary,Volvo and Zhik for sponsoring our sailing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.