Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Saint Patrick's School: The Story!

Ah Saint Patrick’s School a day of learning and you can see birds fly, insects crawl it’s
just a normal day. But the bad bad bullies came pranking, destroying, and breaking all
of the rules. Then I told my friends what will we do  my friend said “eat apples and
cereal all day” I said no why will we eat apples and cereal when the bad bad bullies
are destroying most of the schools learning.


We need a plan my friend said “so can the plan be about eating food all day”.
Then for the last time I said no we can’t eat food we need a plan to stop the bad bad
bully’s from destroying the school. Wait I know what if we do the biggest prank of
all time to the bad bad bullies that will send them back all they to eat eat town.


We gathered all of the pranking supplies and we placed it to the exact spots we planned.
When we were all set my friend had to distract them by using his talents he loves most
eating I said “bring to the pranking spots I repeat bring to the pranking spots”.
The first prank was a bag of flour with snakes and spiders inside.


They came to the first prank and I pressed the button and bam the flour hit their faces
and that sending them to eat eat town. Finally people in Saint Patrick’s  School the
students continued to learn and they lived happily ever after.

The End.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.